I am therefore I think

Friday, July 21, 2006

I am, thus I can

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 21st July 2006,

This blog is written on the outset of my stage in life, when I sometimes make myself so aloof from everyone and when I feel there are certain goals I have to achieve, certain targets I have set for myself to reach. I feel mocked down by problems, which were of most important nature to me. But now, I realise, they are actually petty things to what I should be thinking of, to what I should really think or ponder about.

And its written as a testimonial for myself, to know after many cycles later, whether I corrected my thoughts the right way or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another such night
when i sit down thinking all right,
that what is it, that life wants out of me
that what can i get out of it for me.


I dream to strike it big
to make my life story a big hit
My ambitions are those of a super-hero in a flick
To achieve those, I have a plan to stick.


Sometimes I see my peers around
who make most of life all time round
And sometimes I feel so left out
and feel I have lost before a single bout.

Now,
I know I need to aim high
I know I dream all out for the sky,
But,
I think I am too weak and sly,
for I also know that I can't fly.


So,
I have a plan in mind
to make small goals to which I will bind
I won't care what my peers do or think
I would in my terms, live life as vibrant as a sling.


Whatever it comes, I will fight hard
however it is, I will think smart
I will define what I am worth for,
I will live my dreams galore.


Because,

I know I have my loved ones
who stand by me all the time not once,
who are always my source of inspiration and hope,
for whom, me and my very presence is never a dope.

For,
When I have them around with me
my all worries start betraying me,
and I thank god for blessing with with them
and my life and its journey begins a new journey then.

A journey that brings more satisfaction
a journey with fear and failures only a mere infatuation
I become more aware of my responsibilities and duties,
for I know there are people for me, with all their love and affection.

So, today as I sit down,
I vow to work hard and bring smiles for all of them,
To stop thinking of the world and work for them I will,
all the doubts and all the sorrows I have to kill.

So,

Dear my loved ones,
many thanks to you for now and for all of the time span,
I promise to bring smiles for you and do my best always,
for its you who made me believe,
I AM, THUS I CAN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to my loved ones, who have brought the courage, the will and the sense of responsibility and respect for myself and for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home